San Diego Job Resource and Career Fair
VetReady would like to extend an invitation to attend its San Diego Resource and Career Fair hosted at the Scottish Rite Event Center, 1895 Camino Del Rio South, San Diego, CA 92108, scheduled for July 23rd, 2015.
Grand Canyon University & VetReady Education present:
Attend our free education briefing before the career fair from 10:00-10:30 a.m.:
• Learn about the links between education, earnings and employment
• Discover the best educational options for adult learners
• Receive a free pre-evaluation of all prior learning, military training
and MOS experience which could translate into college credits
• Understand the best strategies to properly evaluate schools you might attend
• Understand your GI Bill benefits including Vocational Rehabilitation
Please contact Jerome Brownlee for more information:
Click here to download the Education Briefing Event flyer in pdf format.
VetReady will be hosting Support Our Troops Resource & Career Fairs which are designed to promote employment, educational opportunities and other resources to our veterans, active duty military and spouses. Our new approach in hosting regional military career and resource fairs is to first recognize the need to support our troops, however in the interim, what sets this event apart from other military career fairs is the fact the we have a open door policy for everyone.
The 2015 Support Our Troops Resource & Career Fairs will provide an ideal venue for businesses and recruiters who can meet face-to-face with hundreds if not thousands of active military troops, veterans, spouses to promote available resources and complete immediate, in-person interviews.
We look forward to a successful event and encourage your participation.
Attn: Job Seekers - if you're a military veteran, active duty, spouse or family member seeking employment opportunities, you can Register for any of our Resource & Career Training Events by clicking here!
Who should attend the Diverse Military Resource & Career Fair:
- Any organization that currently offers employment opportunities especially engineering & IT jobs
- All colleges, universities & technical trade schools
- Any organization that offers resources for Veterans, Active Duty Military & Spouses
- Health Care organizations promoting health education, health awareness & outreach
- Financial services who offer financial planning, advising, lending products and services catering to our Veterans, Active Duty Military & Spouses
- Organizations that offer business development services like franchise opportunities, business start-up resources, lending services, tax services, business counseling and consulting services just to name a few!